Friday, 15th December 2017
Location: Fondazione Policlinico Universitario Agostino Gemelli, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Largo Agostino Gemelli 8, 00168 Rome, Italy, Room 617
08:30 – 09:00 Registration
09:00 – 09:20 Welcome Speech
Prof. Rocco Bellantone, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Università Cattolica del Sacro CuoreEng. Enrico Zampedri, Director General, Fondazione Policlinico Universitario “A. Gemelli”
Prof. Pierluigi Granone, Full Professor of Thoracic Surgery, Deputy Dean of the School of Medicine at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore & Chief Medical Officer Fondazione Policlinico Universitario “A. Gemelli”
09:20 – 09:30 Intro – From functional genomics to P4 Systems ” Digital” Medicine
Dr Charles Auffray, Chairman, EASyM Executive Board
09:30 – 09:40 Italian Association for Systems Medicine and Healthcare (ASSIMSS)
Christian Pristipino, Consultant Cardiologist, San Filippo Neri Hospital, Past-President ASSIMSS
09:40 – 10:10 New EU data protection privacy laws – how will it affect Big Data Science?
David Supple, Expert in GDPR compliance, Privacy Consultant, Zissou Projects ltd; EASyM Executive Board member
10:10 – 10:40 New Horizon 2020 programme : REPO-TRIAL
Prof Harald Schmidt, Chairman Department of Pharmacology and Personalised Medicine, Faculty of Health, Maastrich University, the Netherlands and Prof Jan Baumbach, Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
10:40 – 11:10 Clinical Usefulness of Process Mining
Prof Vincenzo Valentini, Full Professor at Radiation Oncology Department, Gemelli ART, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Rome, Italy
11:10 – 11:20 Coffee break
11:20 – 11:50 From Medicine to Digital Medicine. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
Prof Sofoklis Kyriazakos Associate Professor, Dept. of Business Development and Technology, Aarhus University, Denmark
11:50 – 12:20 Precision health: bringing the future of personalized healthcare into focus
Prof Stefania Boccia, Assoc. Professor of Hygiene and Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Medicine Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore , Rome, Italy
12:20 – 12:40 The new journal Systems Medicine
Prof Harald Schmidt, Co-Editor-in-Chief & Chair COST action, Prof Jan Baumbach, Co-Editor-in-Chief and WG leader Multiscale Computing
12:40 – 13:00 Perspective of the Human Proteome Project in Clinical Chemistry
Andrea Urbani, President of the European Proteomics Association, Full Professor of Biochemistry, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
13:00 – 13:40 lunch break
13:40 – 14:40 EASyM General Assembly – official part*
14:40 – 15:00 Coffee break
15:00 – 16:30 EASyM parallel sessions:
- Education Task GroupEASyM acts as a platform to acquire funding for events &training courses and to promote them internationally. If you are interested in becoming a Task Group member, join this session.
- Communication Task GroupEASyM offers you the opportunity to share your insights about Systems Medicine with an international community. For younger members, this is a great way to practice your communication skills. If you are interested in becoming a Task Group member, join this session.
*General Assembly – official part1.
- The annual report of the Executive Board2.
- The financial report, including the statement of accounts
- Exoneration of the Executive Board
- Appointment of two financial auditors
- Any additional proposals:
- Extension of substitute executive board members term until 2018 General Assembly
- Amendment of Internal Regulation Article 20.7 (Approval of ExBo meeting minutes)